Question

Subaccount search on Transactions for Period Report

• 17 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Good morning community,

I have been asked on the Transactions for Period report to set up the parameter to be able to search by the last 6 numbers of the subaccount ID. 

I have tried adding “Left” in the formula and 6 at the end and that is not working on the parameters or the formula field.

Any best practices to get this to work?

Search parameters

Thank you in advance for any pointers!

Thank you,

Trisha

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @tveld! In this case the expression used to get the subaccount is not going to work I think.

If the first six will always be zero, then you can enter in Default Value field =’000000’:

Then on the report screen just press F3 on the blank part and it will bring up selector for last segment.

The expression won’t be able to limit the subaccount field to a certain amount of characters, unless it was customized.

Badge +18

Hello @tveld ,

Have you tried leaving the subaccount blank on the parameters tab and using “Contains” in the Additional Filtering Conditions?

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Laura02 ,

I haven’t tried using the additional filters.  The group that is asking for this update might not have been shown this feature.  I will talk to the manager that is asking for this. 

@BenjaminCrisman ,

I will look at this option as well.  

Thank you BOTH for your ideas!

Trisha

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved