Solved

Stock Item (Profile) GI is missing a few tenants

• 16 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,  We have an issue is few our tenants but not all.  When you select the Stock Item under profiles in Inventory module the GI is gone and you go right to add stock item screen.  You can still select an item.  ACM support told our VAR it is bug in 2020R1; and told us to upgrade since they not longer support our version.  Has anyone experience this issue or work around.  (Not happy with ACM Support’s response).  If it is bug then they should have a fix?

Your advice and assistance is solving this issue.

Thank you

Evan

icon

Best answer by EvanG 17 February 2022, 17:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @EvanG 

If the GI exists, you can just ensure the Entry point screen is selected

If GI itself is missing, you can copy the GI from a sales demo tenant. If you dont have one, can setup a tenant with Sales demo data, export the entry point GI to xml and import it on your live tenant.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge

HI @vkumar 

I appreciate your response.  I went through your process.  ACM Support has indicate that the issue is bug in the 2020R1 version.  The issue is only happening a few of my tenants as well.  ACM support knows it is an issue and doesn’t know why it happens and does have fix.  They just told VAR that we need to upgrade.  I developed a work around for the moment until we upgrade.

Thank you for you assistance and suggestion.

Evan

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @EvanG 

You are welcome. Noted your comments, glad to know that you have a workaround you can use. I guess that takes care of the issue until you upgrade.

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved