Question

Space between the rows in generated excel

• 8 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

When i generate my report as excel i get these spaces between rows. How can i fix this. In some sections of the report there isn’t any space. but in the last section of the report i get these spaces. 

Here are the joins used. Date of payment and bank belongs to subreport 4 and the other details belongs to subreport 2

sub report 4
sub report 4
sub report 2
sub report 2

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ifelix 

I believe you need to adjust columns 

Please review the help guide attached

Badge +18

Hello@ifelix ,

Please add Document Type join on AP Invoice to APAdjust.

APInvoice.DocType Equal AdjdDocType.

To control Excel alignment, Adjust the Excel Row and Column # for each field:

To see Default Excel Alignment in your report, expose the Excel details. Seeing default alignment will help you identify which fields need Row or Column # adjusted.

Laura

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Laura02 I added the joins and I have added the excel rows and columns. I noted that this happens when i use two subreports together next to each other. When i use the sub report only it prints properly starting from the first line. When i include a second sub report, the first sub report print one row below and not in line. Any idea why could this happen ? 

Hello@ifelix ,

Please add Document Type join on AP Invoice to APAdjust.

APInvoice.DocType Equal AdjdDocType.

To control Excel alignment, Adjust the Excel Row and Column # for each field:

To see Default Excel Alignment in your report, expose the Excel details. Seeing default alignment will help you identify which fields need Row or Column # adjusted.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ifelix were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved