Solved

ShpVia_Carrier_description

• 24 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Other than the SOOrder table, what other table(s) contain the ShipVia_Carrier_description? I am modifying the invoice (AR641000) to match what we need for emailing out and one of the fields that needs to be on the form is the Ship Via description. If possible, I would like to not use the SOOrder and feel that if it is on the SOOrder, then it should be somewhere on the ARInvoice, which appears to be not the case. I have combed over the following tables in the hope of finding it rather than mapping additional tables to the form:

Branch, Address, ARTran, Contact, Customer, ARAddress, Terms, Note, EPEmployee, Location, ARInvoice, ARContact, PreferencesGeneral, BAccountNoMask, and CCPayLink which are the standard tables within AR641000.

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 24 October 2023, 15:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Afraid not the field is not stored on the ARTran or ARInvoice so you would have to join the SOOrder table to get it or else get it from the SOShipment table

Userlevel 4
Badge

I thought as much. Thank you for your help.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved