Solved

Setting up Business Event Email Reminder for Overdue Invoices

• 8 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I’ve created a new business event using generic inquiry AR-Aging Summary by Due Date as seen below: 

GI Form 

I have set up a test Business event using the following trigger, “For any invoice that has due date less than today” the event can be triggered and will be notified via email. 

Business Event and Trigger Conditions

I have tested the event and has triggered, however I have not received on the email I used for the subscriber list. I used my personal email for testing and the customer account associated with it.

Schedule History showing processed 

Ideally I would like to setup triggers for any invoice that has been due for over 3/7 days and the customers to be notified via email. 

Please advise If I am using the correct triggers and their conditions. If any can help me with further trigger conditions to set it up for invoices/customer account due for over 3/7 days to be notified. Thanks

icon

Best answer by ejmillar 8 March 2024, 11:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,

Have you checked the ‘All Emails’ screen to confirm that the email has been generated?

The dunning feature within Acumatica is a better way to chase customers for payment.

Regards,

Ewan.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved