Solved

Sending Bulk Event to all employees

• 13 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

HI,

I need to send out email to all existing employees.I have created a GI with all active employees and their Email address.

I have also setup a Business event, with Email Notification. 

Business event works when new record is added, but I need it to work for all records. 

Please Help!!!

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 13 February 2024, 05:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @BellaGandhi  You can try with the below 2 options.

1. In the Business Events, have you selected the “Trigger By Schedule”, which you can schedule only once for the GI populated records.
  2. Create an Import Scenario to trigger the Email action for the GI records.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

HI,

I need to send out email to all existing employees.I have created a GI with all active employees and their Email address.

I have also setup a Business event, with Email Notification. 

Business event works when new record is added, but I need it to work for all records. 

Please Help!!!

Hi @BellaGandhi 

Could you please provide more details about the email notifications, and when emails should sent to employees?

As @Naveen Boga suggested there is an option to schedule an email notification for all emails in time intervals.

Please set the time interval on a daily/weekly/Monthly basis.

Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved