Solved

"SAMPLE" watermark in Live Environment

• 24 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello All,
One of the production instances is currently displaying the “SAMPLE” watermark in the background of the report. What i did is I modified the complete report in the Sandbox and once the report had been functioning well I then saved it directly to the live environment. But now the system displays the following SAMPLE watermark. How can I get rid of this?

icon

Best answer by Harshita 25 October 2023, 06:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Harshita 

Verify whether the "BackImage" setting is active in the report's primary "report1" section.That's usually where the background picture with the watermark has been kept.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

HI @Harshita 

Verify whether the "BackImage" setting is active in the report's primary "report1" section.That's usually where the background picture with the watermark has been kept.

Hello @kandybeatty49 

Here are the settings for the same 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

HI @Harshita 

Hello @kandybeatty49 ,

I think I have resolved this now. I embedded a white background image & set that up and now the SAMPLE text has been replaced with a plain white background image.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @Harshita!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved