Solved

Report showing Duplicate Lines After Version Update

• 16 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All,

We recently proceeded with our 2022 R1 upgrade and some of the table connections seems to have changed. I have created a custom report that report defect. It now show duplicate lines in the detail section and I can not figure out what is causing the duplication.

I have attached the report file for review. If anyone have an idea please let me know.

Kind regards,

Calvin 

icon

Best answer by Calvin 15 March 2023, 22:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Calvin, could you please screenshot the duplication you are experiencing?  When I run the report with the Sales Demo Dataset I do not return any results.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @rsternberg96,

Here is the screenshot of the result:

As you can see, the same order number repeat itself multiple times with the same result. 

Kind regards,

Calvin

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Calvin, when I open the report in Report Designer, it doesn’t appear the “group2” inner grouping is actually grouped on any fields. Does that grouping section need to be grouped by field(s)? That may be causing the issues you are seeing.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @mbridges00,

What would I have to group it with in order to have it show only one? I tried SOOrder.OrderNbr and Inventoryitem.Inventory CD but they still won’t make it just one line. 

Kind regards,

Calvin  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Calvin  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett,

I find out that my INItemCost was creating the duplicate result so I removed the relationship and now it does not duplicate multiple lines. Only issue is that I now lost the field where I can see the cost of my item. I can’t figure out how I should build the table relation and incorporate INItemCost.

Kind regards,

Calvin

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved