Solved

Report parameter not visible in the report screen

• 19 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have created one report and it has one parameter but it does not show when i am going to its screen. Not sure what is the issue here. Visible option is also selected.

My report screen looks like this. I want my text-box field there for input to run my report.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 19 April 2023, 17:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @tanuj81 

Make the column span value = 2.

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Sweta

Userlevel 1
Badge

@sweta68 that didn’t do anything !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @tanuj81 ,

Please attach your rpx file to this thread. 

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Here’s a couple things to try:

In your Payment Ref field, remove the “Report.GetFieldSchema” and just try: =[APPayment.ExtRefNbr].  Because this field doesn’t have any sort of autonumbering/validation against it, it may not have a field schema that you can use.

If you are trying to you get the internal document referecne number (i.e. APPayment.RefNbr), then you should be able to use the Field Schema lookup, but the other piece might be to take a look at the “Additional Remittance Form” report (AP642000).  There are some fields (like Payment Ref) that are part of a 2-part key (Type + Ref Nbr).  You may need to select the payment method and then you can select the reference number

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved