Question

Report parameter not getting displayed

• 22 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all,
I have been trying to add a parameter of the line level Note Text in a report. i would like to filter and display the results in the report based on the term entered in the Note Text field. So till now I have tried to add as follows:

So as an example: if any of the records has a note text entered as “record is accepted”
So if I type “accepted” in the report parameter then the system should only display the records that have the text “accepted” entered.
So as a result the report should display my record as “record is accepted” since it contains “accepted” in the string.
Also to mention the parameter that I am trying to add is not getting displayed on the screen.
How can I get this done? 
Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

I checked 23R1 and the GLTran DAC does not seem to contain a data field called NoteText.

Is this a custom data field?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

I checked 23R1 and the GLTran DAC does not seem to contain a data field called NoteText.

Is this a custom data field?

Hello @MinushaWeerasuriya76 , the particular field is getting displayed in the report expression editor.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Harry were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved