Question

report link from screen

• 14 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am trying to add a report that we have as an option from another screen.  example, I want to print a sales order report from the sales order screen.  Someone went in an broke the link that we had to be able to do this, and I am trying to fix it.  We can still get to the report, but we have to go to the reports screen to get there.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The report was more than likely added as an Action to the Sales Order screen so check your customisation packages and see if you can find it under the Actions on the Sales Order screen see below. One possiblity is that someone has added anonther Action to the same screen under a different package and if that package has a higher priority as Actions to a screen can only be added under one package

Userlevel 2
Badge

it wasn’t customized, but he went in and edited the report.  found out he did it on the production report also. - this is the message that we are getting now.  He doesn’t know what all he changed, he thought he changed the wording of the reports, but looks like he did more than that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Check the parameters on the Report itself and see if they are there

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved