Question

Report Designer: Invalid Field (labor transaction report)

• 26 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

All,

I’m seeing the following error on our transaction labor report. The Opr Nbr field is throwing an Invalid field error:

I checked in the Report Designer schema and everything appears to be linked/associated ok. Is there something obvious I’m missing?

3 replies

Badge +11

I don’t immediately notice anything wrong. Did something just change or what events preceded this?

Userlevel 5
Badge

I don’t immediately notice anything wrong. Did something just change or what events preceded this?

That’s what I asked production, but they wouldn’t have the rights to fiddle in Acumatica… only I have that, lol.

It’s strange -- out of the blue it’s throwing “invalid field”. Our local production sandbox is throwing the same error -- it’s 23R2, live environment is still 22.110

I’m going to ask our VAR as they may’ve changed a reference on their end that I don’t know about.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @swartzfeger were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved