Solved

Report Designer documentation/help

• 10 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello.

I’m learning Acumatica, specifically Reporting now. As an exercise, I want to insert an image (PNG file) into a report Picture Box. 

There two Picture Box properties, Data Value and Data Source, for which I need more information. So, I am searching for documentation or help. Can someone point me there?

Much thanks.

Tom Morris

icon

Best answer by Robert Sternberg 11 December 2023, 00:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Two great resources for this. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 1

Thank you Robert.

I see this message: You might not be allowed to view this area….

To which Role do I need to be assigned to access the link?

Thanks,

Tom

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @TomMorris - Check out this previous post. This may be of help. It has screenshots documenting the process of changing report photos.

Userlevel 4
Badge

https://www.augforums.com/forums/acumatica-report-designer/adding-a-stock-item-image-on-a-report/

That might help

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @TomMorris - Certain areas of the community are restricted to registered customers and partners. If you believe you should have access, contact your business account administrator to give you that role access in Acumatica CRM.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved