Solved

Report Designer, CRLead, ownerID is Null

• 26 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Version 22.109.0023, was trying to print Lead from report designer by using CRLead, but seems that OwnerID, OwnerID_Descirption are not loading owner data properly, so where I should read Owner field then?

icon

Best answer by woodyg84 26 September 2022, 18:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@woodyg84 Can you provide an example of what you’re looking for vs what the outcome currently is?
The owner field is a number and the description will likely only populate if the ownerID is also present, but I haven’t tested this recently.

If you can show what your end goal is and if possible to upload the report so we can look at it, this could make it easier to help.

To upload the report, open it in Report Designer and click File > Save As… and then upload the resulting .rpx file (make sure it is RPX and not RPS)

Userlevel 2
Badge

We just upgrade from 21R1 to 22R1, so CRLead is new schema. Just figure out the issue. I will need to use leadcontactID to locate the record. don’t know [lead ID] pointing to, report designer does not have that field.

this can be closed now.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @woodyg84 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved