Question

Report Date Parameter Can Set Min Max

• 17 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi Everyone, Report Parameter Can Set Today Date Value as Max Date, Can Disable From Tomorrow date, please help me to solve this issue

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I have an idea you can try: Please open above unknown report in Acumatica Report Designer. Click File, Schema Builder, and go to Parameters tab. Click on the Date Parameter and click [...] to see Expression Editor.

Add Code like, Less than or equal @Today .   Save report as New Version.

Save report as New Version

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @sathish80 Is it possible to share the report to verify the output and suggest.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @sathish80, I agree with @Laura02 solution to at least getting the date to default to @Today for the report perimeters.

I used Date Parameter following screenshots, but I can Select Future Date, @Laura02  is Anything I missout?

Hello,

I have an idea you can try: Please open above unknown report in Acumatica Report Designer. Click File, Schema Builder, and go to Parameters tab. Click on the Date Parameter and click [...] to see Expression Editor.

Add Code like, Less than or equal @Today .   Save report as New Version.

Save report as New Version

Laura

I can select Future Date any other solution?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @sathish80 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved