Solved

release button is missing

• 16 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

anybody who knows what is the reason why the release button is missing.

icon

Best answer by Chris Hackett 20 March 2023, 22:23

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It looks like this is for a customization to help deal with fund management. In general if you have not made changes to the customization please look at access rights to the screen and ensure you have access to the release function. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

can you tell me what release function you mention? or what right do i need to check thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sure!  Fair warning, once we get into security/access rights can get complicated quickly.  I would recommend you complete any changes in a Sandbox environment for testing if you are not confident in the methods used.  

Let’s start by checking to see if you have the appropriate access to the Release function (button).  This will make sure we are headed down the correct troubleshooting path without impacting security access.

Example using Journal Transactions “Release” Function. 

Navigate to Access Rights by User
  1. Select your user account. 
  2. Navigate to the workspace the “Fund Request” Screen/Form is located within. 
  3. Navigate to the form “Fund Request”.
  4. Navigate to the appropriate container/element (I do not have the customization project you are using to verify which container/element contains the “Release” Function/Button).
  5. Verify your access to the Release action, you should have access rights of Edit, Insert, or Delete

Let us know your results!

Userlevel 3
Badge

I tried your suggestions sir but idunno, not working sir

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @fdomingo  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

not yet

Userlevel 3
Badge

not yet sir

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved