Solved

Production order linkage to purchase orders for GI

• 6 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

I want to be able to display the POs linked to a production order.

Generic Inquiry, reports that type of thing.

I don’t seem to be able to inspect any element to find a DAC or anything.  I usually would be asking for the SLQ Table but I know that isn’t relevant for Acumatica hosted.

How would I be able to determine this for elements I can’t inspect?

Does anyone know what I am looking for?  I need a “table” with production order ID and the linked PO(s).

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by jinin 6 January 2022, 19:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ltussing03 

Please try with the AMProdOper table. You can get the POOrderNbr and the Production orderID .

Select POOrderNbr, ProdOrdID, * from AMProdOper

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Perfect!  Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

It would be nice if you could add this to see when you are in the PO itself. While you can link it at the PO level, and see the connection on the GI, you cannot see it with the screen. You can always add it at the table, but it would be cleaner if you could see it on the line details. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

When the PO Line Type is Goods for Manufacturing the INItemPlan has the linkage when the PlanType is ‘M3’ or ‘M4’ purchase for production; conversely, the production order material has an M9 Production to Purchase allocation.  the old help article attached explains the allocations.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved