Solved

PO and static form printing but page number at footer not working

• 15 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have attached a static form to our PO that will print with the PO on vendors that we purchase ingredients from. I created a page break on the group footer and the PO prints on the first page and the static form prints on the 2nd page but the page 1 of 1 footer in printing on the 2nd page but not the first page. And when I add multiple lines to the PO to push the PO to print on a second page Acumatioca renders 10 pages and my static form prints on several pages. I have attache images for review, and my Report Designer settings for the footers. My end goal is to print the PO first and the static form letter last, as well as adding multiple lines to push the PO to a 2nd page to only print a 2 page PO and the 3rd page is my static form. Please check out my report designer setting to see what I need to change to make this work.

PO page 1 and Static form page 2
Page 1 of ? should print at the bottom of every page. I do not need the page count on the static form.
Top image capture of the first 3 pages where my static form prints on every page
Page 8, 9 & 10 where page 10 still prints with page 1 of 1

icon

Best answer by mike2665 19 June 2023, 17:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

After a few attempts I was able to fix my problem by moving my static form to a Report Footer instead of the Group Footer. The Report Footer is designed to handle 1 record at the end of your report. Now my 2 page Purchase Order prints on 2 pages and the page footer 1 or 2 and 2 of 2 is printing on the PO and not the static form. The Static form now prints on the last page. :-) 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @mike2665 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved