Solved

Ouput Issues with GI (Generic Inquiry)

• 28 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I am still green to creating Generic Inquiries. I am trying to create a GI that displays the total inventory Items including qty and amount for each customer invoice. Then from there I am going to create a dashboard that shows the top selling items for each inventory item by qty. Here are screenshots for my total setup. How can I get the Customers Invoices to consolidate/filter correctly in my GI? Let me know or what conditions/settings I am missing? I have also attached an export of the GI if needed. 

Thank you,

Frances Pantelidakis

Screen 1 Tables Setup:

Screen 2 Relations Setup:

Screen 3 Sort Order:

Screen 4 Results Grid:

Screen 5 Output of GI:

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 28 June 2022, 03:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @FrancesPantelidakis24  I have done a couple of corrections in your GI at JOINS, Conditions, and Results GRID.

Also, added the below two extra OPTIONAL parameters, which will help you to filter the records along with dates.

1. Customer ID
  2. Inventory ID

Attached updated GI for your reference, let me know if you have any questions.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Naveen,

Great I will review and let you know. Thanks for your help. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen,

When I tested the attachment the inquiry does not display anything at all. it does not show everything like I want. I don’t need the filters for now. How do I correct or what do I need to modify in the inquiry?

Thanks,

Frances Pantelidakis

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @FrancesPantelidakis24  To get the data in the GI, you need to change the Date Range (Date From and Date To Fields) and accordingly data will filter the GI grid.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga

We are now getting a request to consolidate the GI by stock items and qty so it does not display as separate line items. I figured out how to hide the customer invoice and stock item ID. I tried to update my results grid using the Aggregate Function but the output does not seem to consolidate anything. what is the correct formula or condition so it does that. I am also attaching the GI Export file. 

Thanks,  

Results Grid:

Output. Notice Goodnight Loon does not consolidate into one line item.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @FrancesPantelidakis24  I have modified your GI, and attached updated GI here.
Please verify and let me know if you have any queries.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved