Question

Maxi / Aztec code support in Acumatica Designer

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is anyone aware of support for the Maxi / Aztec code barcode standard within Acumatica Report Designer? [ reference : https://www.barcodefaq.com/2d/maxicode/ ]

We’re currently working through a phase of our implementation that dives deep into the Shipment Label needs of our larger customers. Some needs seem straight forward but end up at a dead end while others have slightly convoluted solutions. Oh, please note that we’re integrating with Easypost which will likely render the majority of our more typical Shipment Labels but these are not the labels I'm concerned about at this moment.

Imho these larger customers' needs could be accommodated easily if we were to take ownership of the design of the Shipment label. I know there’s some decent work involved, which I've done before, but it would be a clean repeatable process.

The main road block I now see is that Acumatica Report Designer doesn’t seem to support the Maxi / Aztec code barcode standard.

Has anyone had the need to print this barcode?

Have you been successful?

As usual, I'm lookin' forward to being schooled...

Thanks again ;-)

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved