Solved

KPI Dashboard

• 14 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello!

I am new to the KPI dashboards and I am hoping to utilize the dashboards that are provided by Acumatica to its full potential. Can someone please explain the capabilities of the dashboards in relationship to KPIs? As well as the best way that I can implement this in my company. 

For background information, I work for a medical reseller company that services the Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties in California. We mainly service nursing home facilities and have contracts with VA hospitals around the area. 

Any insight and tips on how to utilize the dashboards are most appreciated. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 14 December 2023, 19:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jigarcia 

First of all, Welcome to the Community! Second, servicing VA hospitals is AWESOME!

From the help, here is what Acumatica defines KPI’s:

• Key Performance Indicator (KPI): A statistical record that measures progress or achievement toward a set performance indicator by showing parameters that are important to the business processes of your organization and should be monitored daily. The following visualization types are available for the widget:
    • Scorecard: Data is presented in the form of a card with a single parameter.
    • Meter: Data is presented in the form of a gauge with normal, warning, and alarm levels.

Most companies use them to track trends and progress. 

Here is link also that may help you understand more: https://help.acumatica.com/(W(4))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=cdccb0cf-5212-472f-8f2c-1155fd594498

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved