Question

Kit Specifications with Sub assembilies

• 15 June 2022
  • 1 reply

I am looking to create a GI with Kit Specification that will show all the item within the KIT as well as Sub Items that will explode for the same specific KIT. 

Example P# has A123, B123, C123 and S123 (S123 is a KIT), S123 has S234, S345, S456.

The goal is to have everything P# required both components and Sub Components under the same P#

P#

A123

B123

C123

S123

S234

S345

S456

At the moment I can’t get the S# to show under the P# in the same GI.  Also, we do not use BOM.  Currently the Sales Order explodes that KITS when the Placeholder for that kit is used.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

hi @mstanczak , were you able to figure this out. I have a similar requirement and was wondering if you were able to get this to work. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved