Question

Item class transaction history

• 2 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am trying to pull a report that shows me how much of each item under an item class cost and was used for a certain time frame. Can we do that in acumatica?

3 replies

Hi @CAMORRISON,

As per my understanding, do you want to check item cost related for the respective item class. If that’s correct you can simply apply group by condition as item class in the Acumatica report to get the list of items that respects.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I want to see how much we spent and how many used total for everything in that class but also want it broken down into each inventory ID.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @CAMORRISON 

You can pull the information from INTran and link InventoryItem table to get Item class information. One can build a Generic inquiry or report for the same.

Here is the output from a GI I prepared. You can alter or modify it further ( or can build a new one). 

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved