Solved

Initially, data won't show in generic inquiry.

• 26 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi,

My generic inquiry won’t display the data unless I pick anything from my parameter (Customer)first, then I need to delete it when I don’t need that filter yet. Given that the date is already specified, shouldn’t it display the data as soon as I open it?

I think this also causes my pivot table to not display anything.

Appreciate any help!

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 26 January 2023, 09:56

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Your customer schema doesn’t look right as it is showing <new>. Please copy your parameters s and filters tab snip to see what is going on

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Your customer schema doesn’t look right as it is showing <new>. Please copy your parameters s and filters tab snip to see what is going on

Thank you, here it is.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Change the Schema to SOOrder.CustomerID and tick the select from Schema for customer parameter 

and filter as well change the customerCD

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Change the Schema to SOOrder.CustomerID and tick the select from Schema for customer parameter

I got an error sir. This is my new parameter

and this is the new condition

also tried ticking ‘from schema’ here. same error

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

In the Conditions you have not set the value1 to customer parameter

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

In the Conditions you have not set the value1 to customer parameter

Thank you so much sir!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved