Solved

IN615000 Inventory Balance

Badge

Hi,

Does anyone know how to resolve this error? I am unable to access report IN615000 Inventory Balance Report.

Thanks for any help.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 5 March 2024, 20:44

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @thoyt76 

is this happen in 23R2?

There are table name changes in 23R2.

Please find the standard Acumatica inventory balance report.IN615000.rpx

Badge

Thank you for your reply!!

Yes, we just upgraded. Where do I access it? I get this error:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @thoyt76 

You need to work with your development team to adjust the tables and remove the deprecated table.

I believe this is a customization in the report and requires developer assistance.

Please use the standard Inventory balance if needed.

Badge

Thank you, will do.

Where is the standard inventory balance?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

IN615000.rpx

Please find the report above link

Badge

I cannot access that report. That is the one showing the error.

Userlevel 3
Badge

IN615000.rpx

Please find the report above link

We can’t access your sharepoint link.  Shows we do not have access.

That didn't work

We're sorry, but <my email> can't be found in the kensiumsolutions-my.sharepoint.com directory. Please try again later, while we try to automatically fix this for you.
Userlevel 1

I am also experiencing the same issue. 
We have multiple clients have have been upgraded to 23R2. 

but only one is having the issue of not accessing the report. All report versions have the Insitecoststatus table but are working fine except one. 

The stock Acumatica report link that you provided, I am not able to access. Can you provide a downloaded link in this thread?

When clicking on the link you provided @thoyt76 it takes me here:

Same think for me: Unable to acces IN615000 since upgrade from 2023R1 to 2023R2.

Userlevel 2
Badge

If you have access to Demo site for 2023 R2 - it has working version of the report.

Please follow https://acumatica-builds.s3.amazonaws.com/builds/23.2/ReleaseNotes/AcumaticaERP_2023R2_ReleaseNotes_for_Developers.pdf release note.

On page no 70 it’s mentioned that

“The INSiteCostStatus and INLotSerialCostStatus projections DACs have been deleted from the PX.Objects.IN namespace. The new INSiteCostStatusByCostLayerType and INLotSerialCostStatusByCostLayerType from the PX.Objects.IN.DAC.Projections namespace should be used instead.”

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

Could someone explain to me please why standard oobx inventory balance reporte uses INSITECOSTSTATUS and didnt present error in a customer that the version is the same since the creation of the instance but when an UPGRADE to 2023R2 occurs it appeared the error?

The image above is the schema of an oobx inventory balance report from a customer that didnt UPGRADE.

Thanks.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved