Solved

How to show attribute from stock item screen in report Historical Inventory Balance ( IN616000) ?

• 28 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All,

I want to display attribute table from stock item screen ( CST.IN.20.25.00) in historical inventory balance (IN616000) report

So I joined CSAnswer in stock item screen ( CST.IN.20.25.00) but it’s only can show first line, I dont know how to show all attributes  and its value 

Pls advice me if you have any idea.

Thanks in advanced

icon

Best answer by Laura02 28 October 2022, 13:10

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello, In Acumatica Report Designer Login, refresh all the tables. The attributes will appear ‘like magic’ in the available fields to place on your report from the Inventory Item table.

For more details , please see this recent post:

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello, In Acumatica Report Designer Login, refresh all the tables. The attributes will appear ‘like magic’ in the available fields to place on your report from the Inventory Item table.

For more details , please see this recent post:

Thanks @laura01 so much, as you told me “The attributes will appear ‘like magic’” . 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved