Question

How to setup Freight & Currency Exchange Rate In Report Designer

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All,

This is a 2 part questions. I used Daily Sales Profitability AR.67.60.00 as a base report for my Freight Rate report. 

1 - How to have the report to show SOShipment.CuryFreightCost to show correctly when I use SUM function? The base report used AR Tran for Net Sales and Cost and it works fine as it sum up each line to create a total. But because Freight Cost is in each transaction line, it would multiply itself with the same number of times as the total lines in the order. I somehow manage to have it correct on the individual order, but when I sum them up, they are wrong. See below:

2 - In the same report, I have orders that are being shipped to US. I am trying to show CurrencyRate.CuryRate for all the US orders. When I link Currency and CurrencyRate table, it doesn’t show the exchange rate at all. 

Hoping the community will give me some ideas to resolve my issues. 

Kind regards,

Calvin Law

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved