Question

How to remove extra blank page from Report Designer

• 13 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge

I am currently doing a number of changes on a report in report designer.

One of those changes was to remove a subreport that was two pages long. First I tried simply hiding it, setting visible to false. But that did not work.

Next I tried deleting it completely.

Once deleted, the report is no longer showing the 2 pages, but I now have 1 blank page at the end with only header/footer displayed - how do I get rid of this?

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @dylantheriault - is the extra page showing only when printed, or even when you’re previewing the report within Acumatica?

Can you share a screenshot of the report and settings?

Badge

Hi @bcameron the extra page is showing when viewing the production ticket report in acumatica, printing, or saving as pdf. 

The report has page numbers and it’s including the extra page as well. 

Header:

Badge

@bcameron

Userlevel 3
Badge

Can you try changing the “PrintEmpty” parameter to False?

Someone had a similar issue on their check layout, and this solved it! Blank Page Printing Before Report Page | Community (acumatica.com)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @dylantheriault 

Under the properties for each section, there are settings that will result in empty pages.

Is it possible to upload a sample here. Please exclude any custom tables/Dacs. It will help us to review, troubleshoot, indetify the issue and provide the solution to fix the blank page.

Thanks

Badge

Hi all thank you. @ChandraM @bcameron 

It’s the header and both footers displayed on my final blank page.

I updated the header to printempty = false.

Did not fix the issue.

Here’s the properties of each footer:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @dylantheriault Please check the height of the sections and adjust if you see anything that can lead to an extra page.

Also, is it possible share the report.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi!

Have you tried changing the paperkind specified on the report?

A similar issue was discussed here previously as well:
so641000 and so641010 are adding extra pages when being printed or exported | Community (acumatica.com)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved