Question

How to print multiple pages with page break.

• 4 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi I'm trying to print a report where the main report has a sub report , which might have a single page or multiple pages I want to print each page separately. but the report is continuing or mixing with the previous page.

I tried adding in details section but it is not working. it repeating every page twice.

this is the first page 

this is page 1
the 2nd page needs to come in new page 

this is the sub report and it’s behavior

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @sainivas

Select the Section of the report and Under the Properties there is a Page break option.

@girik06 Thank you for quick reply as you can see in the above image I have tried that but there is no change it’s still the same. 

Hi  @Chris Hackett  @BenjaminCrisman, could you please help me with the above question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@sainivas I’d probably need to have the report locally where I can mess with it, can you go to File > Save As… and grab the .rpx and zip it and upload it?

If not then my recommendation would be to make the section the subreport prints into bigger, the acutal subreport bigger, or the section within the subreport bigger.

It is difficult to make an accurate recommendation though without being able to test

Userlevel 7
Badge

Update - Jan Lowe began spamming. I am removing their posts and replies to them.

Hi @BenjaminCrisman, I have attached the zip folder with the reports and sub-reports.

Please have a look and let us know if anything is wrong.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @sainivas  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved