Solved

How to Hide Canceled Purchase Order Lines on the Printed Report Form?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone. I would like to know how to hide the canceled PO lines on the printed report form. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Robert Sternberg 8 January 2024, 02:52

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello! 

You can set a condition in the report design to filter to Canceled = False. 

This will exclude rows that have been canceled.  

If you need more help you can upload your RPX file here and we can take a look. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Robert Sternberg 

Kindly see the attached RPX file. Btw, where can I set the condition that you have said? 

Thank you.

Badge +18

Hello @Novstat ,

Please try adding a Visible Expression to show the PO Line only when Canceled not equal to True. (Or cancelled = False)

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Laura02 

Thanks for the reply. But it doesn’t seem to work. I tried both true and false. Am I missing something?

Badge +18

Hello,

When I downloaded the file, it was .RPS instead of .RPX and I couldn’t open it. I tried to answer without trying your report file. If you can post the file, @Robert Sternberg may be able to take a look - I can’t do it today.

Best,

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Laura02 

I tried to download again the report from Acumatica but it is .RPS I don’t know why either. Could you please attach your sample report so I can check it? Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @Novstat please review this link that explains RPX and RPS files and we can be of more assistance. 

https://www.augforums.com/acumatica-rps-versus-rpx-file-types/

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Robert Sternberg 

Thanks for the info. Kindly see the attached .RPX file, thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please see the two versions. 

Only hiding the line will still include the cancelled line’s quantity and cost in the total fields. 

Removing the line will remove the line’s quantity and cost from the totals as well, this is probably what you want. 

Hope this helps.  This is untested so let us know if you have any issues getting it to work and remember now you have the original .rpx to roll back to if something does not function as expected. 

hope this helps. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Robert Sternberg 

Wow, it works. One more thing, the Purchase total doesn’t deduct the cancelled line’s amount. Hoping for your additional assistance on this. Thank you so much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Try this version.  Let me know if it works out better for you. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved