Solved

How to get the package count column to display the data on Shipments grid?

• 19 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Anyone run into the package count column on the Shipments grid not displaying the package count from the field in the Shipment header? Client reported the issue, and it appears to also be an issue in my local demo system. Field is SOShipment PackageCount on GI grid and is located in the header of the Shipment screen. See screenshot from demo system. 207 shown on the shipment. None show in the packages column in the shipments grid. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by hayleehicks 4 May 2022, 20:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

@hayleehicks18 Hey Haylee, did you every figure this one out? I’m having a similar issue. Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @etrojan28! Yes. You’ll want to add PX.Objects.SO.SOPackageDetailEx to the Tables tab. Then create a left join from SOShipment to SOPackageDetailEx by shipment nbr. Add a grouping by shipment nbr. On the Results tab, add SOPackageDetailEx and select the <Count> Data field. There was a little weirdness when there are multiple packages with the same box ID, and it seemed like it puts a minimum of qty 1 in the field on the inquiry, so some additional testing may be needed to fine tune it.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution @hayleehicks18 !

Userlevel 2
Badge

@hayleehicks18 thanks for the detailed reply. I’m trying to get the package count to show up on a report using the report designer. The BoxID in this case would be the same, it’s for palletized orders shipping LTL. I’m going to test this out to see if that will work here.

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Eric

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved