Question

How to find Phantom Automation

Userlevel 1

I have an automation that is kicking off daily, but the automation that defined it has been deleted. How do I diagnose and find the cause of the daily email I am still getting.

A few weeks ago, I was testing automated sending of reports via email. I created a template of a canned report: Shipments by Customer. I added a schedule to our Send Reports screen. I set the report to email daily at 12:54 pm. Then I added this template to the schedule from the report screen. 

After some more testing, I dialed in my settings and created a new template and a new automated schedule. The new schedule sends the report every Sunday and is working fine. I deleted the original template and schedule… but I’m still receiving the daily email.
In the history, the only thing I can find at 12:54 is a generic “process all pending emails” schedule, but when I look into that history, there’s no evidence of my report in the pending/completed/failed list.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved