Question

how to display the summary field under the activities in generic inquiry

• 7 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have an existing GI: Opportunities Details, where I would like to display the ‘Summary’ field under the ACTIVITIES tab in the Opportunities screen. It should be able to filter where Type=’Project Mgmt’ and Created At=’most latest date’ and display the summary according to these filter. 

Any idea how I can create the GI? thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @jechang Can you please share XML format of your GI?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @jechang  I have completed working on this requirement in default Opportunities GI. 

Please find the screenshots below and implement the same and verify.

Add the Type=’Project Mgmt’ in the Conditions tab.

Userlevel 2
Badge

hi @Naveen B , thanks for the screenshots, I have followed the steps, but got this Error: The virtual field cannot be used in a condition expression.

here is XML format of the GI, could you help to take a look? thanks a lot!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jechang were you ever able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Badge

@Naveen Boga @Chris Hackett 

How can I get the Activities() to show in a Sales Order GI. That shows the amount of Activities on a particular sales order.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Sams, 

A single Sales Order may contain multiple ACTIVITIES, in this case, it will display the duplicate Sales Orders. Do you still want to show in Sales Orders GI or you wanted to create a new separate GI?

Badge

Sales Order GI. When i click on activities I would like it to open same screen as when you are on the sales order.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved