Solved

How to create Scorecard KPI widget using a Custom GI?

• 27 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create Scorecard KPI widget using a Custom GI.
In the widget creation process need to select the Custom GI, But I could not able to find that Custom GI in the tree structure.

For your Information I used [PX.Objects.GL.TableAndChartDashboardType] attribute for the Graph so I am able to find if I create Chart type widget.
Can anyone help me how can I create Scorecard KPI using Custom GI.

Thanks in advance !!

icon

Best answer by vkumar 30 November 2020, 19:37

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello!

Please check if GI is marked with the Make visible in UI checkbox.

Hi Irina,
Thanks for sharing the info.

Sorry, I have wrongly asked question in the community that using Custom GI.

But in my case I am trying Scorecard KPI using Custom Inquiry screen.

Thanks in Advance !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

What do you mean by Custom Inquiry screen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @lakshmim85 

Refer to attached instructions extracted from S130 reference guide ( old ), page 225-232.  Documentation has instructions to add a widget for KPI Scorecard using GI. Hope this helps. 

Regards

What do you mean by Custom Inquiry screen?

This is not a Generic Inquiry created from Generic Inquiries screen.
We developed a custom Inquiry screen as per requirement. Now we are trying to create the Scorecard KPI based on this Custom Inquiry but this Inquiry screen is not available to select in the Scorekard KPI > Inquiry Screen Selector.

Thanks!!

Hi @lakshmim85 

Refer to attached instructions extracted from S130 reference guide ( old ), page 225-232.  Documentation has instructions to add a widget for KPI Scorecard using GI. Hope this helps. 

Regards

Thanks for your response. But I am trying to create Scorekard KPI using Custom Inquiry screen developed by us.
Please see my previous comment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @lakshmim85 

As you can note from the documentation link I have sent, out of the box functionality allows you to select a Generic inquiry. It does not list any other screen (the Inquiry screen you mentioned would be just another custom screen in this case).

Hope this clarifies,

Regards

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved