Solved

How to connect forms

• 13 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

I want to create a report in Payments and Application form.

when I create a record in invoices form, A record will automatically create in Applications history tab in the Payments and Applications form. 

how can I make the relationship in the Report Designer to connect Invoices form and this record to the Payments and Applications form to fetch the data in the invoice form?

I want to create a Report in the Payments and Applications form to get inventoryID, Desc from ARTan.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 13 November 2023, 11:29

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @RManathungage94 

Below attached Generic inquiry gives you the details on the relations to initate the reportd design

Badge +18

Hello,

In addition to Manikanta’s answer above, the relationship between Billing documents and AR Payments is found in ARAdjust table. To show invoices and payment details in the same GI or report, we join from ARInvoice (on Ref Number & Type) to ARAdjust (onAdjusted Reference Number and type), then from ARAdjust (on Adjusting Reference Number and Type) to ARPayment (on Ref Number and Type).

It’s very similar in AP when joining AP Bill to AP Check.

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks very much for the help @manikantad18 and @Laura02.
So if i join ARTran to ARInvoice, should I be able to display [ARTran.InventoryID] ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @RManathungage94 Please find the relations

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you @manikantad18. I will try this.

Userlevel 1

Thank you @manikantad18. I will try this.

Hi @RManathungage94 ,

Can you share the Generic Inquiry template here? 

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved