Solved

How can I fetch subtotal from subreport to use in the main report

• 6 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I have 3 sub reports added to my main report and each as a sub total, how can I access the sub totals on my main report - I tried $subReport_TotBills for example and it didn’t work.

icon

Best answer by miguel80 9 November 2023, 01:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

That is the correct way to do it. There are 2 thing that you need to check. First, that the name of the report is correct and second, that the variable in the subreport is not being resseted to 0.00 by it’s conditions.

If you could add the reports, that would be helpful.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Another thing that may help with this issue - is to make sure that the variable’s Behavior in your subreport is set to Localizable=False 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @gloyo12 , would you mind attaching your report and subreport? I’m trying to do the same thing but it’s not working.

Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved