Question

GI - multi-select combo attribute not display correctly

• 19 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, I want to create a GI for checking the Customer attribute status, But the Value shows which I have selected before, but unselect already.

Can help me check what is the issue?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @yansiongyu54 

See the above suggestions and check if you get the data correctly.’

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @yansiongyu54 

Thanks

The issue I meet not to find the attribute record, is the records show incorrectly

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @yansiongyu54 

Thanks

The issue I meet not to find the attribute record, is the records show incorrectly

I requesting you to add the attribute under customer table and check the data.

You are using cs answer and atrribute values tables. Please use customer= AttributeCRT Localisation and see the data in the GI

Badge +18

Hello,

Did you try a Condition?  If you don’t want to see attributes that are not checked, not selected, please try adding a Condition to your GI to select only attribute values = TRUE (selected on).

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,

Did you try a Condition?  If you don’t want to see attributes that are not checked, not selected, please try adding a Condition to your GI to select only attribute values = TRUE (selected on).

Laura

Hi, I have tried to do that, but the record is blank because it is a multi-select combo, no a list.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @yansiongyu54 

Thanks

I requesting you to add the attribute under customer table and check the data.

You are using cs answer and atrribute values tables. Please use customer= AttributeCRT Localisation and see the data in the GI

Hi, you mean like this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @yansiongyu54 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved