GI Last Execution Time/Date

• 12 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Jr Varsity III
  • 92 replies

Hello,

I see a few tables in the DB for GI's.  None of them seem to tell me when the GI was last run and by Whom.   I only see created by and modified by. 

Does anyone know of how to get this info?

We have some legacy GI's that need to get cleaned up and I was hoping to use this as a starting point. 

Cheers,

k2

icon

Best answer by Ahmed 14 August 2022, 20:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @K2a As far as I know we can able to the know below info by enabling the Field Level Audit for the Generic Inquiry screen, but I don’t think we can get who executed GI last time info.

1. Created by whom
  2. Modified by whom
  3. What details are modified on the GI
  4. When the user modified 

Badge +1

@K2a if your GI has a screen ID, you can review the Access History screen to determine who was last using that screen and when.
Just export to Excel that data and also the list of all the GIs and their screen IDs and then… with some Excel vlookups and other tricks in Excel you can compile a list of when each GI was last accessed.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Ahmed very cool.  for those that don’t have a screen ID we can assign one and then monitor!  thanks for the tip!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved