Question

GI data looping

• 12 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, I meet an issue when I create a GI, the data displayed is looping, is there any way to prevent or solve it?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @yansiongyu54  I have modified your GI and now I can able to see Inventory details according to the warehouse.

As you are using the Custom table, I have removed it and verified. Please add the custom table and provide the proper conditions. I will work.

Here is the modified GI attached 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @yansiongyu54 ,

Group the columns Material ID and Warehouse to prevent looping issues.

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @yansiongyu54  I have modified your GI and now I can able to see Inventory details according to the warehouse.

As you are using the Custom table, I have removed it and verified. Please add the custom table and provide the proper conditions. I will work.

Here is the modified GI attached 

Hi, Thank you for you solution, but there are 1 more issue appear, there are still have two same record. It should be only the last cost will be appeared.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @yansiongyu54  if you don’t join your custom table, it is showing fine?

And, can you please confirm that after joining the new custom table and then we are seeing this duplicate records, please confirm.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @yansiongyu54  if you don’t join your custom table, it is showing fine?

And, can you please confirm that after joining the new custom table and then we are seeing this duplicate records, please confirm.

The final result will be grouping up with the ‘INSiteStatus.InventoryID’ and ‘INTran.ProjectID’. before I group them, I need to make sure there are only 1 result record, if not the sum will also include the duplicate record.

I no need to add more table, only some custom data field need to be active in conditions and result grid.

attach have both active and deactive of the custom data fields.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @yansiongyu54 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved