Solved

Generic inquiry pivot table help to show revenue & expense

• 6 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I've created a below generic inquiry, and I would like to setup a pivot table using the concatenation formula.

To illustrate, if you examine the screenshot provided, you'll notice that "VLDD80" represents the product code, and there's a corresponding project ID configured in the setup.

My objective is to establish a new pivot table that relies on a combination of both the product code and project ID. how can i achieve this?

I want the pivot table output as shown in below screenshot. 

For some reason, I’m not able to attach the GI, but it will great, if someone can help me on this.

Thanks .

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 16 October 2023, 07:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @psoni1585 ,

You should be able to use the formula field as a Row on your pivot table.  Please attach the XML for your GI and I would be glad to take a look.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Laura,

Thanks for your reply to my post.

I’m not able to attach the XML file of GI. it’s below message. Any idea how can i attach or send XML ?

Thanks .

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @psoni1585 file uploads don't support special characters in the title. Please rename with no special characters and it should work. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @lauraj46

I’ve attached GI for your reference. 

Thanks

Pankaj Soni 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @psoni1585 I see that you have commented the Expense and Revenue fields in the GI, but just tried with the currency amount field along with formula and seems showing as expected. 

Please find the below screenshot for your reference.

Expected Results

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved