Generic Inquiry List/Report

• 16 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to build a GI to list all Generic Inquiries in the system. The Site Map Title is not within the GIDesign table. I believe I need to tie the GIDesign table with the SiteMap table to get those details. Can’t seem to figure that out though… Has anyone been successful with this?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Ehren_Dimitry,

I have created a simple GI to get all the Generic Inquiries with SiteMap details. Please find attached the XML format of GI and verify it. I hope this will help you.

Best Regards,
Naveen B

Userlevel 1

Hi Naveen!

Thanks for your help! So much appreciated…

This certainly gets me closer. However, it is only showing me generic inquiries that are visible to the UI. I changed the join to LEFT for GIDesign & SiteMap and the results didn’t change. 

My goal is to have a list of all GI’s so we can better manage them. There are several that are created for testing/learning, others that are project-based. I want to create filters based on the description field, if they are in the UI, etc….

Thanks again!

Ehren

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Ehren,

Sure. Yes, will get the exected results by doing this way!  Thanks for verifying and providing an update on this.

Thanks,
Naveen B

Userlevel 1

Hey @Ehren_Dimitry 

I’ve reviewed GI made by @naveenb74  (thanks! we use similar internally) and corrected it’s joins;

Pls find GI xml file in attachment 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved