Solved

Generic Inquiry - Allocation Details

• 26 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Has anyone figured out a way to bring in Inventory Allocation Details to a Generic Inquiry? I would like to add InventoryAllocDetEnqResult.RefNbr 

The DAC Schema Browser shows “Nonexistent in DB”

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 27 October 2023, 10:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @nathantrauscht ,

My understanding is that the DAC is built on the fly and therefore not readily accessible in a GI.  You can view the source code to get an idea of the logic, but I’m not sure this would be easy to replicate.  Maybe someone else has a suggestion as this would definitely be nice to have in a Generic Inquiry.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Try this one i built for anonther customer they wanted to be able to see all allocations for all items

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@lauraj46 It’s too bad Acumatica did not make this readily accessible through a table. I will submit a new request to add this enhancement. I think it would be a great tool to have readily accessible.

@dcomerford I will give that a try and let you know how it goes, thank you for sharing!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@dcomerford it’s not exactly what we need but it’s a good start. Just need to make some simple modifications for it work for us, thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved