Solved

generic inquiry

• 3 January 2024
  • 3 replies

hi 

i was wondring if its posibile to add a freeze panes in a gentic inquiry like you have in microosft excel 

#2 is it also posible to a a sum row for example i see on the bottom it tells you how many records there are but can it also sum up a certain column 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 3 January 2024, 06:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@BORUCH Please find the details below.

#1I was wondring if its posibile to add a freeze panes in a gentic inquiry like you have in microosft excel 

→ NO, in Generic Inquiry I think it is not possible but possible with the custom/existing screens.

#2 is it also posible to a a sum row for example i see on the bottom it tells you how many records there are but can it also sum up a certain column 

Yes, we can SUM the column filed in the Generic Inquiry by using the Aggregate functions (SUM). Please refer to the below link.

https://www.cs3technology.com/videos/using-the-aggregate-function-in-acumatica-generic-inquiries

thanks

it would defeintly be a good idea to add frezze panes in a future relase since excel users are using it all the time and are used to it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, that is a good idea.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved