Solved

Generic Inquiries

• 26 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi All,

I want to make a GI for Sales Order, I have tables SOOrder and SOLine, I got the fields of SOOrder to display and of SOLine not. The thing is, 1 SOOrder can have multiple SOLine details (1 SO, multiple inventory items). I think it won’t display because of that, is that correct? But how I be able to get it?

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 26 January 2023, 06:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @paula012 

You can have a GI that shows multi lines. Here is the Relation that I used. 

Also, Here is one you can build from:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

HI @paula012 

You can have a GI that shows multi lines. Here is the Relation that I used. 

Thank you so much ma’am @kandybeatty49 ! I used OrigOrderNbr and OrigOrderType following some guide, but yes maybe because that wasn’t originally its purpose. However, how do I know which I choose to use as child field? I took a look at DAC relations and found two, I don’t know how they work and apply such a difference in the result? Can you briefly explain? Thanks a lot again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @paula012 

I don’t use the cascade deletion. So I am not sure of that. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @paula012 

I don’t use the cascade deletion. So I am not sure of that. 

Oh, I see. I don’t even know yet what that is too. But thanks anyway! :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved