Solved

Freeze column or row in ARM reports?

• 25 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have multiple trending P&L Reports that I’ve created where you lose the first column (GL account titles) as you scroll to the right. Similarly, as you scroll down through the reports, you lose the column headers telling you what period you’re looking at. Does anyone know of a way to freeze columns/rows? Thanks

icon

Best answer by Aliya 6 October 2020, 15:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

There are no ways to freeze a row or column in ARM. That would be a good enhancement suggestion.

An alternative you might want to consider is Velixo, you can use any feature in Excel include the ability to freeze panes.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the response. That’s unfortunate, but I agree that would be a great enhancement. Myself and others on our corporate team use Velixo quite a bit and love it. The ARM reports are more-so for our operational leaders, and that’s one request that we’ve received from them.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi Rnagel,

you can vote and subscribe to this idea which I believe what you want https://community.acumatica.com/ideas/1557 

Userlevel 1

Thank you, Aliya. Voted!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved