Solved

Filters concerning Dates

• 3 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Is there a way to create a filter either on a GI or Dashboard widget to show current month Plus five days?  I know there is the @month parameter is there a way to add five days to it, so it forecasts five days into the next month? 

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 3 November 2022, 21:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jmeagher! For this you can just add +5 to the expression and it should work.

Same with any of the relative parameters like @Today.

So it would like like @Month + 5

Thanks for the reply, when doing that that adds current month plus five months.  Still trying to find a way to create filter that shows current month + 5 days.  so current month November plus 5 days into December. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jmeagher Sorry, I misread the request! You can try something like this:

do you know if this can be added to Dashboard filter by chance, here is what i’m getting.  Thank you for your responses. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jmeagher I do not believe that this will be able to be used in a dashboard parameter because anywhere except the Conditions tab of the GI will be using a Date schema and not allow expressions like this.

If you made a custom field which would show this projected date in a date format instead of string format then they dates could be compared, but otherwise the issue is comparing a string format field against a date format and CDdate() doesn’t seem to be able to help with this.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved