Solved

Filtering data only from Issues for Inventory Balance

• 28 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hi, I am working on a report where I need to modify the inventory balance report and add a filter that only filters data from issues, whereas other reports import the data from receipt. This is what I did:

For the schema builder, I added these two relationships to establish a link:

I can’t seem to figure what I did wrong, I keep getting an error anytime I try to run the report with these config. If there a better way to filter the data and filter thru only Issues?

Thanks in advance :)

icon

Best answer by Laura02 28 October 2023, 12:38

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

You are working on Inventory Balance Report IN615000?  (Not the Historical Inventory Balance version of the same report).

Hello @lightman ,

I have some ideas that may help you.

What Tables did you add to the report?  INRegister and INTran?

I am showing version 2022 R2.

1. See below, standard Inventory Balance Report IN61500 Relationships, with no changes made by me. In the Relationships tab of the standard report, InventoryItem table is already joined in, linked from INStatus. I don’t think it needs to be connected again as you show on the last Relationship line.
  1. On your second to last Relationship line, I see Inner Join from INRegister to INTran. INRegister is not part of the standard report IN615000 in the version I’m using. Did you add INRegister to your report?   If yes, then I think you need to join ‘something else’ to INRegister, before you can join INRegister to INTran. Please consider connecting InventoryItem to INTran instead, versus adding INRegister to the report.

If this doesn’t help, please show the error.

Thank you!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved