1. the output with 5records 

2. user can filter based on the execution date in the report 

3.after applying execution date filter I need unique location ID in the report 
how to do the in report designer.

please help me in solving this issue 

Thank you  

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello, I think you want to Group by Location ID. See File —> Schema Builder —> Sorting and Grouping tab in Report Designer.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Laura02 

I have tried grouping in report it didn’t work as expected. We have already grouped using the LocationID in the Main Report(FSFREONR.rpx), in the Sub-report(fsfresb2.ca.rpx)  we have grouped using (EquipmentID). 

We are getting expected output in the SQL using the same condition.  As you see we are using the execution date as filter in this case we need to see only the records which are between the provided dates. Image 2 has the correct output , but when coming the report the records are repeating multiple times and some of them are blank.

Main View-1_Report-1:

View-2_SubReport-2:

View-3_SubReport-3:

I have attached reports and SQL views in the text doc.  

please help me in solving this issue. 

@BenjaminCrisman @acumatica 

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Mounishg were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved