Solved

Embed a customers logo into a customized packing list

• 7 December 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I understand on how to embed the our company’s logo into a report, but I’m having issues trying to wrap my head around how to embed a customers logo into a report. We have three customers whereby thier logo needs to be embedded into a customized packing list for each of them.

icon

Best answer by Connor Morse 7 December 2023, 18:29

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@wmatthews1877  Please refer to the below article - https://www.augforums.com/forums/acumatica-report-designer/show-logo-on-report/ and hope that helps!!

Badge +18

Hello @wmatthews1877 ,

To add additional Images to reports:

Go to Report1 object.

On the Properties tab, look for Embedded Images line.  Click … to open.

We can add images of the type BMP, GIF, JPG, and PNG.

To use the Logo, add a PictureBox to the report in the desired position.

Source: Embedded

Value: Name of file you attached above.

Sizing: Fit

Adjust size as needed.

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @wmatthews1877  - Another approach would be to take a create 3 additional reports with new report/screen IDs in the Site Map and copy over the existing Packing Slip to the 3 new reports. Then change the logo to the specific customer’s logo on each report. 

Once you have your 3 additional reports, you can update the Customer’s profile under Mailing & Printing.

Which form (screen/report ID are you using as the packing slip?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Your suggestion on the three different packing slips is the way that I need to go since all three will have different logos in the left hand column. For starters, the easiest one I will be using the SO64100.rpx but saving it as SO6410C5.rpx (just so that I don’t mess with the OOB one). The concept that I am modeling are the three packing slips that I did for the customers using SSRS. We need the packing slips to be as portrait and not landscape. If Acumatica has packing slips, I have not been able to find them yet. I wasn’t aware that we can tie the customers logo to their customer card in Acumatica.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Since the Sales Order looks very similar to the packing slips that the three customers presently use, that is what I have opted to modify. The only issue I have is using the appropriate logo for them.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Initially I had an issue trying to get the image into the Embedded Images Collection. Once I was able to do that, the rest worked like magic. Thanks to everyone that  reached out with your suggestions.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@wmatthews1877  - If I’m understanding the 2 comment correctly and you are currently using the Sales Order form as the packing slip, then you can update the Sales Order form ID specific to the customer as I showed above (instead of the Pick List).

As for the Packing Slips, I am most familiar with Customers using the Pick List or Shipment Confirmation as the Packing Slip. Potentially someone else on the community can further assist with information regarding integrated Packing Slips through Acumatica’s Advanced Fulfillment. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

In the case of one of the three customers, their packing slip comes to us as an email in the form of a letter format, and the other two, we send it out to them in the same letter format.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@wmatthews1877 - Not sure what you mean by “...comes to us as an email in the form of a letter format”. Could you elaborate if you need further assistance?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Sorry, the three packing lists actually look like Sales Orders. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved