Solved

Displaying Negative in GI

• 5 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

I am looking at the Issues GI I would like for the Returns to show negatives.  Would someone be able to give me directions on how to make this work.  I am trying to balance our inventory daily and really do not want to have to export it daily and change the numbers to negatives.  This is the balancing that we are doing each day to balance.  

BEGINNING INVENTORY, BAL SHEET, April 30
PLUS:  RECEIPTS
PLUS/MINUS: ADJUSTMENTS
PLUS/MINUS: ISSUES
LESS:  COGS
NET INVENTORY
INVENTORY BALANCE SHEET, May 31

icon

Best answer by adharmawansha22 17 May 2023, 07:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @VBrundage I’m not sure the out of the box Issues GI will show returns because this will be a receipt transaction. You’re better off using the PX.Objects.IN.INTran table which will include all inventory transactional detail including issues and receipts. I’m attaching the xml of a similar GI I’ve done. You can then do a conditional on the results grid like this:

Userlevel 1

Hi @VBrundage 

Use below mentioned logic to get the results.

This will enable you to get the total cost using @estebanperalta54 ‘s GI. 

Hope this will be helpful for you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved